Health and Safety
At this time, and under the direction of Governor Inslee and public health officials, Seattle Children’s Theatre will remain temporarily closed for public performances and in-person camps and classes. To learn more about our virtual educational offerings click here.
We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from city and state officials, and we are actively planning for a reopening at a time when it is safe. Young people are at the center of every decision we make, and their health and safety—along with that of our staff and artists—is our top priority. As we come through this global pandemic, we look forward to once again sharing stories of joy and resiliency with audiences of all ages.
At this time, our staff has contacted all ticket holders, educators, and Drama School families with options on how to resolve outstanding accounts. If you have additional questions about your account or feel it has not yet been resolved, please reach out with any questions or concerns using the contact information below. We look forward to helping you during this time.
Single Tickets and Subscriptions: email@example.com
School Shows and Field Trips: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drama School: email@example.com
Community Engagement (Workshops, Residencies): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours and Workshops for Arts Based Learning: email@example.com
We need you now more than ever. SCT relies on the generosity of those, like you, to sustain us during these times. If you wish to make a donation to support SCT please, click here.
To view our ticket refund policies from the 19-20 Season, please click here.
Virtual Classroom Safety
Zoom Safety Statement:
In order to keep our Zoom meetings secure and to ensure students’ safety while using Zoom, SCT staff and teaching artists follow best practices for securing our classrooms, including, but not limited to:
- E-mail invitation link, Meeting ID, & password are required to participate in meetings
- An SCT staff person will be the administrator of each class/meeting and a staff person or teaching artist(s) will move between Breakout Rooms during class.
- All video guests enter a “Waiting Room” and the hosts (SCT staff or teaching artist) manually accept guests to enter the meeting.
- Please use your first/last name and pronoun as your user/display name. If we do not recognize your display name, we will not let you into the meeting. (To quickly change your Zoom display name: click the “...” button in the corner of your video screen OR right click your video, then select “Rename.”)
- Meetings will be locked after 10 minutes.
- Zoom’s new “Security” button provides immediate tech support help.
- Students agree not to share links or record sessions for any purpose.
- SCT will not record class sessions for any reason unless prior written consent is obtained from each family that clearly outlines the expectations and use for such recordings. If classes are being recorded, Teaching Artists will remind students at the beginning of the class.
Have a Question?
Please fill out the form below and hit submit. We'll get back to you as soon as possible, likely within 1-2 business days.