Drama School Policies
- Registrations are processed in the order they are received. Registrations are accepted as long as space is available or until the second time a class meets, whichever comes first. If you register via our website, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you within fifteen minutes of completing your registration. If you register via email, the SCT Education staff member who assisted you will send you a receipt by the end of the business day. We do not offer prorated tuition.
- Online registration for camp closes the business day before a program begins. If you would like to register on the business day before a program or later, place call or email Drama School at 206.859.4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm; we cannot process registrations outside of business hours, but may be able to add your student to a camp on its start date.
- To secure a space in a class, a non-refundable registration fee is included in the tuition price. Fees are $25 for half-day camps and $50 for full-day camps. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration or a payment plan must be arranged.
- Payment Plans are available to any family. This flexible option allows families to split their balance cross two to four installments. No application is required, but a payment plan must be arranged prior to the start of the class. You may split your tuition into four equal installments when checking out on our website; if you would prefer a different schedule, place email the Drama School at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- We maintain waitlists for full classes. When space becomes available in a class, we will notify interested parties by email and/or phone in the order the waitlist registrations were received. We cannot guarantee spots for waitlist registrants.
- At time of registration, you must complete the SCT Media and Emergency Treatment/Liability Release for each of your students. If you register via our website, you will be prompted to complete the agreement before proceeding with payment. If you register via email or over the phone, SCT Education staff will email you a link to the online release form with your receipt. This release needs to be completed only once and does not expire. If at any time you would like to update your student’s media permissions or medical information, please send the Drama School an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes and/or additions.
- If a registration is canceled after it has been processed, but at least two weeks before the class begins, a full refund minus registration fees will be given. Registrations fees are non-refundable ($25 for half-day camps and weekly classes and $50 for full-day classes and camps.)
- We do not offer refunds for registrations canceled less than two weeks before the class starts. However, any tuition that you’ve paid for the cancelled class, (minus the registration fee), can be used towards either a future Drama School tuition, or tickets for the Mainstage shows through the end of the current season.
- SCT reserves the right to cancel a class. In this case, any tuition paid will be refunding in full, including the registration fee.
- No refund or make-up classes will be provided for classes canceled due to inclement weather.
- SCT Drama School classes will be canceled on days that Seattle Public Schools are closed due to weather conditions.
- We want all students to be satisfied with their experience at the Drama School. If, after completing the first day of class, you decide that it’s not for you, just let us know before the second class and we will refund your payment (minus the registration fee). After the second day of class, no tuition or enrollment adjustments can be made.
- Pending enrollment, you may switch from one class to another more than two weeks before the class begins without incurring an additional registration fee. If you switch less than two weeks before the beginning of the class, you must pay the additional registration fee or $25 per half-day class or $50 for a full-day program.