Payment Plans are available to any family. This flexible option allows families to split their balance into two to four installments. No application is required; but a payment plan must be arranged prior to the start of the class. You may split your tuition into four equal installments when checking out on our website; if you would prefer a different schedule, please email the Drama School at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Registration is not considered final until Drama School has received a minimum deposit of $25 for half-day camps and weekly classes or $50 for full-day camps and YAI
SCT is committed to providing children of all ages access to theatre and theatre education, regardless of a family’s financial situation. We do not believe that finances should be a barrier to participating in our Education programs. Because of this commitment, we offer payment plans and need-based scholarships. To learn more and apply, click here.
Since each student is necessary for our community and ensemble-based work, attendance for all sessions is important. However, if your student will be late or needs to miss a class due to an illness, please alert the Drama School as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com or calling 206.859.4079.
Unfortunately, our teaching artists’ schedules are pre-determined and we are unable to accommodate make-up classes.
Yes, Drama School sends confirmation letters approximately three weeks before the start of a class and first day letters on the business day before the first day of a class. Be sure to check the email associated with your account to receive information about your student’s upcoming camp or class.
Most SCT Drama School classes are process-oriented and do not culminate in a performance. However, time is set aside on the last day of many camps and classes for students to share the process and what they have learned in the class. We invite friends and family to attend. You will receive more information from your class’ teaching artist before the last day of class.
A kidcode is a one or two-word “password” that will be asked for during pick-up by SCT staff to ensure all students are leaving with an authorized adult.
• If a registration is canceled after it has been processed, but at least two weeks before the class begins, we will refund tuition minus the registration fee ($25 for half-day camps and weekly classes and $50 for full-day classes and camps.)
• If registration is canceled less than two weeks before the class starts, we do not offer a refund. However, any tuition that you’ve paid for the canceled class, (minus the registration fee), can be used towards either a future Drama School tuition, or tickets for the Mainstage shows through the end of the current season.
• SCT reserves the right to cancel a class. In this case, any tuition paid will be refunded in full, including the registration fee.
• No refund or make-up classes will be provided for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
• SCT Drama School classes will be canceled on days that Seattle Public Schools are closed due to weather conditions.
We want all students to be satisfied with their experience at the Drama School. If, after completing the first day of class, you decide that it’s not for you, just let us know before the second class or the second business day, (whichever comes first), and we will refund your payment (minus the registration fee). After the second day of class, no tuition or enrollment adjustments can be made.