Payment Plans are available to any family. This flexible option allows families to split their balance into two or three installments. No application is required; but a payment plan must be arranged prior to the start of the class by emailing the Drama School at email@example.com. Once you’ve registered for your class or camp, we’ll ask for a non-refundable deposit. The deposit for half-day camp and weekly classes is $25; full-day classes and camps is $50.
SCT is committed to providing children of all ages access to theatre and theatre education, regardless of a family’s financial situation. We do not believe that finances should be a barrier to participating in our Education programs. Because of this commitment, we offer payment plans and need-based scholarships. To learn more and apply, click here.
As students depend on their scene partners, class attendance is necessary. However, if your student will be late or needs to miss a class due to an illness, please alert the Drama School as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206.859.4040.
Unfortunately, our teaching artist’s schedules are pre-determined and we are unable to accommodate make-up classes.
Yes, be sure to check the email associated with your account to receive information about your student’s upcoming camp or class.
During our 2021 Summer Drama School camps and classes we will not be having family or friends attend a last day sharing. Unfortunately due to Covid, SCT is limiting the amount of visitors in our facility in order to keep students and staff safe.
A kidcode is a one or two-word “password” that will be asked for during pick-up by SCT staff to ensure all students are leaving with an authorized adult.
• If a registration is canceled after it has been processed, but at least two weeks before the class begins, we will refund tuition minus the registration fee ($25 for half-day camps and weekly classes and $50 for full-day classes and camps.)
• If registration is canceled less than two weeks before the class starts, we do not offer a refund. However, any tuition that you’ve paid for the canceled class, (minus the registration fee), can be used towards either a future Drama School tuition, or tickets for the Mainstage shows through the end of the current season.
• SCT reserves the right to cancel a class. In this case, any tuition paid will be refunded in full, including the registration fee.
• No refund or make-up classes will be provided for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
• SCT Drama School classes will be canceled on days that Seattle Public Schools are closed due to weather conditions.
We want all students to be satisfied with their experience at the Drama School. If, after completing the first day of class, you decide that it’s not for you, just let us know before the second class or the second business day, (whichever comes first), and we will refund your payment (minus the registration fee). After the second day of class, no tuition or enrollment adjustments can be made.
The Drama School can be contacted via email at email@example.com. We respond to emails Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.