Covid Safety Protocols
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Updated January 20, 2023
As our 2022-23 season continues, Seattle Children’s Theatre updates our COVID safety protocols based on CDC guidelines, Washington State Department of Health, county infection data, peer organization practices, and our union partners’ procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to keep our artists, staff, volunteers, audience members, and community safe.
Masks are strongly encouraged but optional for patrons and staff at SCT performances. We highly recommend wearing well-fitting N95, KN95, or KF94 masks. SCT reserves the right to update our masking policy at any time should county infection data or other guidance warrant a change for the safety of our community.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, please do not attend in-person performances at SCT if you have tested positive for COVID, if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, or if you have been exposed to COVID.
SCT does not require proof of COVID vaccination or negative COVID tests to attend public or field trip performances.
What SCT is Doing to Keep You Safe
• Our HVAC units are operating with MERV13 filters, circulating filtrated fresh air.
• Touchless sanitation stations are available throughout the lobby.
• All staff are required to be up to date on COVID vaccinations.
• All staff are required to regularly wash their hands and stay home if sick or feeling symptoms of illness.
• We continue to follow the CDC and the state’s guidelines on large indoor events. Check back here for updates as we continue to adapt our policies.
Tickets & Seating Policies
- At this time, we are selling all performances at the regular capacity. If health and safety guidelines change, capacity restrictions may become necessary, all current ticket holders will be reseated. All of our standard ticket policies apply for performance changes and cancellations. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.
- SCT now offers digital e-tickets. If you choose print-at-home delivery, all tickets will be sent as a pdf via the email assigned to your account. When arriving at SCT, either pull up your ticket on your mobile device or print the tickets on your home printer ahead of time and present it at entry. The House Management team will scan your tickets, providing entry for your group. Tickets may still be delivered via regular mail or held at will call. If you wish to change your delivery method after purchase, please contact the ticket office at 206.441.3322 or email@example.com.