RULES AND STUFF: ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS TO HELP SCT DRAMA SCHOOL RUN SMOOTHLY
We are thrilled to have your students in class. To ensure that everyone has the best possible experience, we ask that you review the following for a satisfying SCT Drama School experience. Thank you; we couldn’t do it without you!
- If your registration is canceled at least two weeks before the class begins, we will refund tuition less the registration fee—$25 per half-day class, $50 for full-day classes and camps. If your registration for Performance Lab is canceled at least one month before rehearsal, we will refund tuition less a $100 fee.
- If your registration is canceled less than two weeks before the class begins or one month before Performance Lab rehearsals begin, no refund will be given. Any tuition paid for the canceled class, minus the registration fee, becomes a gift certificate which can be applied to either Drama School tuition or tickets for the mainstage season.
- Cancellation by SCT: We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. Any tuition paid will be refunded in full, including the registration fee.
- Should you decide that you do not want to continue after attending the first day of class, let Drama School know before the second class and we will refund your payment, minus the registration fee. After the second day of class, we will not make any tuition or enrollment adjustments. This policy does not apply to the Performance Lab Series.
- If we do not receive prior cancellation notice and you do not attend the first day of class, no refund or credit will be given.