Seattle Children's Theatre announces General Auditions for the 2021-2022 Season
- Auditions will be submitted in video form only. Due to COVID-19 protocol, we will not be holding in-person appointments.
- Auditions are for actors age 18+.
- Please record a 1-2 minute video of yourself performing a monologue of your choosing. If you are a singer, you may also perform 16 bars from a song of your choosing with accompaniment, preferably from a stage musical.
- To submit, please upload your video to a private channel on YouTube or Vimeo and e-mail the link along with your headshot and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the link requires a password, please include that as well.
- Please be sure your résumé includes your e-mail address and current phone number.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, May 14, 2021.
- For questions, please email email@example.com.
- SCT will post the 2021-2022 season on our website after June 30, 2021.