Each Relaxed or Sensory-Friendly Performance incorporates special modifications to accommodate audiences with sensory needs, including:
Changes to the performance:
• Increased lighting in the seating area and house throughout the performance.
• Lower sound levels.
• Lowered seating capacities to allow for more space and movement between patrons.
Relaxed theatre rules:
• Use of tablets, smart phones, and other electronic devices can be used with headphones during the performance.
• Options to bring in and use special seating devices as needed.
• Fidget toys welcome.
• Food and drink are welcome.
Support for audience members:
• Additional trained staff on hand to provide patrons with assistance when needed.
• Refunds for tickets and cancellations made the day of show are options if necessary.
• Prompt sheets for audience members to prepare before their show.
• Opportunities to visit the theatre prior to the show. Tours can be scheduled at email@example.com or 206.441.3322.
To order tickets online, please click the links below. Ticket office staff are always happy to assist you and answer any questions.
Single Ticket Prices:
Adults: $48 to $63 depending on seat selected in the theatre
Children: $40 to $55 depending on seat selected in the theatre
Got more questions?
Contact the Ticket Office at 206.441.3322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.