Teen Advisory Group
SCT is now recruiting for our Teen Advisory Group (T.A.G.). The focus of this group is to help build curriculum and workshop materials for SCT’s partnership with Kaiser Permanente by offering a teen’s perspective. T.A.G. is dedicated to social and emotional learning (SEL), community service, and professional development with a focus on theatre arts and educational theatre.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What is T.A.G. about?
- Professional Development
- Community Building
What do we offer T.A.G. Members?
- Theatre Training & Resources
- Professional Development Workshops
- Professional Networking
- $30 Financial Stipend (Per Meeting)
What do we ask of T.A.G. Members?
- Work alongside SCT teaching artists to develop plays and programming
- Community Service & Involvement
- Participate in SCT Programs
- Regular attendance to T.A.G. Meetings
- Applicants must be 14-18 Years of Age
- Complete the T.A.G. Application Process
- Attend all T.A.G. Meetings, Trainings, and Information Sessions
APPLICATION and Nomination DEADLINE: 11/11/20
Thank you to all who applied and nominated students for T.A.G. Stay tuned for more information about who was selected for this year's cohort! If you have questions or concerns please reach out to Brodrick Ryans, Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.