Teens in Action Group
The Teens in Action Group is a mentorship and advocacy program that impacts change through educational theatre, performance technique and leadership skills. T.A.G. is dedicated to serving the community, while empowering student voices through artistic activism. Throughout the school year, this group will gain skills in theatrical practices and collectively create an artistic piece that engages with community.
The application deadline for the 21-22 T.A.G. cohort has passed. please email Dramaschool@sct.org with questions.
To serve Seattle youth (grades 8-12) by providing opportunities to gain leadership skills, serve our communities and practice artistic activism.
- Artistic Activism
- Strengthening Community through Engagement and Service
- Empowering Student Voice
THINGS TO KNOW:
What is T.A.G. about?
- Activism through Theatre
- Mentorship through Professional Development Opportunities
- Community Service through Project Based Learning
What do we offer T.A.G. Members?
- Theatre Training & Industry Resources
- Professional Development Workshops
- Artistic & Professional Networking
What do we ask of T.A.G. Members?
- Two SCT Community Service Projects
- Participate in SCT Programs
- Provide Feedback on Curriculum Development
- Regular attendance to T.A.G Meetings and Workshops
- Applicants must be entering grades 8-12 in the 21-22 school year
- Complete the T.A.G. Application Process
- Attend all T.A.G. Meetings, Trainings, and Information Sessions