What is your Ticket Office phone number?
When is your Ticket Office open?
September 6, 2016 - May 31, 2017
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Thursdays and Fridays until 7:30 PM during performance times)
June 1 - September 5, 2016
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
CLOSED SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
What are the times of public performances?
Thursdays at 7:00 PM (when available)
Fridays at 7:00 PM
Saturdays at 2:00 PM and 5:30 PM
- 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; Stellaluna; The Snowy Day; and Fire Station 7.
- 2:00 PM and 5:30 PM for Into the West and Seedfolks.
How much are single tickets for public performances?
Adults: $20 to $40*
Children (Ages 1-18): $20 to $33*
Tickets are required for children 12 months and older.
Prices depend on the day and time of performance. All sales are final. Exchanges are subject to availability and additional fees and must be done prior to your scheduled performance.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
When can I buy single tickets for the 2016-17 season?
August 1st, 2016.
Are there ticketing fees associated?
Yes, There is a $4 per ticket processing fee for all single ticket purchases. Subscribers do not pay any processing fees for the 2016-17 season.
Is there a way for me to avoid these processing fees?
Processing fees are waived for anyone subscribing to the 2017-18 season, or by purchasing your tickets with cash directly from the box office.
How much for student matinee tickets? (only available for weekday, school show matinees)
$12.00 each for teachers, chaperones, and students. For more information, visit our School Groups page.
Do you offer rush seating?
We offer rush tickets to select public performances Friday through Sunday. These tickets go on sale one-hour prior to each performance time, upon availability. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Ticket Office and are $18. Rush tickets are only available in limited quantities. SCT cannot guarantee rush tickets will be available for all performances.
Do you offer military discounts?
Yes, we offer discounts to qualifying members of the military. Click here for more details.
Do you offer senior discounts?
We will offer a senior discount for individuals 65 and older on single tickets for the 2016-17 season.
Can I redeem gift certificates or coupons online?
No, unless the offer or coupon has a specific online promotional code listed, coupons and gift certificates must be redeemed by calling or visiting the SCT box office.
Are my tickets refundable?
Unfortunately, all ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Can I exchange my tickets for another performance of the same show?
Yes. Seattle Children's Theatre offers a free ticket exchange program for subscribers. Single ticket buyers may exchange for a fee of $4 per ticket. You may exchange your tickets according to the following guidelines. There are no refunds.
- Tickets to be exchanged must be received by the SCT Ticket Office at least 24 hours before the performance date printed on your original ticket. Exchanging your tickets at least a week in advance, however, gives SCT a better opportunity to fill your empty seats.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance within the run of that play. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
- There is an upgrade fee if you exchange to a more expensive performance time.
- To exchange in person, simply bring your tickets to the SCT Ticket Office at Second Avenue North and Thomas Street (at the west entrance to Seattle Center) during Ticket Office hours. Reserving your replacement dates by phone in advance guarantees that we have a date that works for you.
To exchange by email: write "VOID" on all tickets being exchanged, and send a picture or scan of the voided tickets to us at email@example.com.
To exchange by mail, send your original tickets to:
Seattle Children's Theatre
201 Thomas St.
Seattle, WA 98109
For more information, please call our Ticket Office at (206) 441-3322.
We will hold reserved tickets for one week; please send your tickets in promptly.
Are there two different theatres at SCT?
Yes! Often there are two plays being performed at the same time for different ages of audience in the Charlotte Martin and Eve Alvord Theatres.
Call the Ticket Office if you are unsure of which theatre is running the play you wish to see: (206) 441-3322. The Eve Alvord Theatre seats 300; The Charlotte Martin Theatre seats 482.
Are there two sections of seating for public performances at SCT?
No. Both the Charlotte Martin and Eve Alvord Theatres have general admission seating, so ticket holders can choose any available seat. Subscribers have the advantage of accessing the theatre 15 minutes earlier than single ticket buyers for preferred seating.
What happens when I miss a performance?
We understand that sometimes our patrons cannot attend their scheduled performance because of an emergency, a particularly busy calendar, or last minute change of plans. SCT offers the following options to accommodate patrons who miss their show.
For Single Ticket Patrons:
- You can exchange your tickets for half-price tickets to another performance of the show. Simply call the box office and select a new date. We’ll treat it like a normal exchange and the exchange fee will be half of our single ticket price.
- You can use your tickets as Standby tickets. What this means is we take a Standby list 30 minutes prior to show time. Then if we have unsold tickets at the time of the show, we can sell you Standby tickets for $5 each. All you need to do is bring your original tickets with you and let someone at the box office know you’d like to be put on standby.
Please note these options are only valid before the show's closing date.
For Subscribers Only: Please contact the SCT ticket office as soon as you missed your performance. Tickets may be placed on account and used for another performance or another production in the season as long as those tickets are moved prior to the scheduled production's closing performance. For example, if your tickets for Mr. Popper’s Penguins go unused, please contact the Box Office prior to December 31st to move them to another performance or production. Once the production has closed, we are unable to move the tickets to a future show.
May I donate my tickets?
Yes. If you cannot attend your performance and do not wish to exchange, your tickets may be donated for tax credit. Simply return your tickets in person or by mail to the Ticket Office before the scheduled performance.
Subscribers, please log in before selecting your date in order to get your subscriber discount.