Subscriptions and Flex Passes are processed by the Ticket Office. You should see a charge to your credit card within about a week of your purchase. All subscription tickets and Flex Pass orders will be mailed by September 8th. If you would like to know your subscriber dates before then, you may check with the Ticket Office any time after your order has been processed.
Single tickets are charged at the time of purchase. All sales are final. If you indicate that you would like the tickets mailed, we will mail them within 1 day of the purchase date. A processing fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all main season single ticket web orders.
Seattle Children's Theatre offers a free ticket exchange program for subscribers. Single ticket buyers may exchange for a fee of $4 per ticket. You may exchange your tickets according to the following guidelines:
- Tickets to be exchanged must be received by the SCT Ticket Office at least 24 hours before the performance date printed on your original ticket. However, exchanging your tickets at least a week in advance gives SCT a better opportunity to fill your empty seats.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance within the run of that play. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
- There will be an upgrade fee due if you exchange to a more expensive performance.
- To exchange in person, simply bring your tickets to the SCT Ticket Office at Second Avenue North and Thomas Street (at the west entrance to Seattle Center) during Ticket Office hours. Reserving your replacement dates by phone in advance guarantees that we have a date that works for you.
- To exchange by mail, call the Ticket Office to reserve tickets for another performance, then send your original tickets, with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Seattle Children's Theatre
201 Thomas St. Seattle, WA 98109
We will hold reserved tickets for one week; please send your tickets in promptly.
Donating Your Tickets
If you cannot attend your performance and do not wish to exchange, your tickets may be donated for tax credit. Simply return your tickets in person or by mail to the SCT Ticket Office before the scheduled performance.
We often hear from patrons who, because of a last minute emergency or particularly busy calendar, could not attend their scheduled performance. We offer two options to accommodate patrons who miss their show:
1) Standby Tickets
Tickets may be available for another performance of the play you missed for a service fee of $5 per ticket. Please call the Ticket Office for an explanation of how standby works. Standby tickets cannot be reserved in advance. The Ticket Office will try to guide you to performances that are not sold out, but we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available. The standby list will be taken ½ hour before performance time.
2) Half-Price Tickets
You may purchase half-price tickets to another performance of the play you missed. Tickets should be ordered in advance from the ticket office.
Ticket Office Information
TTY: (206) 443-6938
September 17 - May 31, 2013
Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm (Thursdays and Fridays until 8pm during performance times)
Sunday 9:30am-3:00 pm