Subscriptions are processed by the Ticket Office and you will receive an email confirmation as soon as the subscription has been processed. You should see a charge to your credit card within about a week of your purchase. All subscription tickets will be mailed by September 2nd. Subscribers may schedule their performances any time after their subscription has been processed online or by calling the ticket office at 206.441.3322 or emailing email@example.com. Subscriptions are not refundable once they have been processed.
Single tickets are charged at the time of purchase. All sales are final. If you indicate that you would like the tickets mailed, we will mail them within two business days of the purchase date. A processing fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all main season single ticket orders (unless paid in cash at our box office).
Seattle Children's Theatre offers a free ticket exchange program for subscribers. Single ticket buyers may exchange for a fee of $4 per ticket. You may exchange your tickets according to the following guidelines:
- Tickets to be exchanged must be received by the SCT Ticket Office at least 24 hours before the performance date printed on your original ticket. However, exchanging your tickets at least a week in advance gives SCT a better opportunity to fill your empty seats.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance within the run of that play. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
- There will be an upgrade fee due if you exchange to a more expensive performance time.
- To exchange in person, simply bring your tickets to the SCT Ticket Office at Second Avenue North and Thomas Street (at the west entrance to Seattle Center) during Ticket Office hours. Reserving your replacement dates by phone in advance guarantees that we have a date that works for you.
- To exchange by mail, call the Ticket Office to reserve tickets for another performance, then send your original tickets to:
Seattle Children's Theatre
201 Thomas St. Seattle, WA 98109
We will hold reserved tickets for one week; please send your tickets in promptly.
Donating Your Tickets
If you cannot attend your performance and do not wish to exchange, your tickets may be donated for tax credit. Simply return your tickets in person or by mail to the SCT Ticket Office before the scheduled performance.
We often hear from patrons who, because of a last minute emergency or particularly busy calendar, could not attend their scheduled performance. We offer two options to accommodate patrons who miss their show:
For Subscribers Only: Please contact the SCT ticket office as soon as you missed your performance. Tickets may be placed on account and used for another performance or another production in the season as long as those tickets are moved prior to the scheduled productions closing performance. For example, if your tickets for The Garden of Rikki Tikki Tavi go unused, please contact the Box Office prior to November 9th to move them to another performance or production. Once the production has closed, we are unable to move the tickets to a future show.
Ticket Office Information
TTY: (206) 443-6938
September 8 - May 31, 2015
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00am-3:00 pm
Thursday - Saturday 10am-6pm (Thursdays and Fridays until 7:30pm during performance times)
June 1 - September 14, 2015