Class Placement Auditions
- Tuesday, September 16, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 18, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 9, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 18, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 31, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, April 9, 4:00 - 6:00pm
Students may audition if they wish to take any class in their age group for which they have not completed the prerequisites. Use the schedule above, and call the Education office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186 to schedule and appointment. At the audition, students will be asked to demonstrate the skills appropriate to the class:
Acting 2, Acting 3, Performance Labs, Advanced Training Intensive (offered in the school year) - Present a memorized monologue one minute long.
Musical Revue - Sing about one minute of a prepared song, with or without accompaniment.
Long-Form Improv, Improv 2 (offered in the school year) - We will provide some improv exercises at the audition.
Comedy Troupe - We will teach and ask you to demonstrate some safe physical comedy moves at the audition.