Summer Season Auditions
- Saturday March 21 - 1:00-4:00pm
- Monday March 23 - 4:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday March 24 - 4:00-6:00pm
- Thursday March 26 - 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday March 28 - 10:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday March 31 - 4:00-8:00pm
- Saturday April 4 - 10:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday April 7 - 12:00-2:00pm
- Thursday April 9 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday April 11 - 10:00am-4:00pm
- Monday April 13 - 12:00-2:00pm and 4:00-8:00pm
For Summer Season, we ask that you memorize and present a monologue approximately one minute long. A piano accompanist will be provided at all audition times; Actors are only required to sing if auditioning for a musical. If singing, in addition to your monologue, please prepare about one minute of a song - usually one verse & one chorus or about 32 measures - and bring sheet music for the pianist.
Please call (206) 443-0807 ext. 1186 to schedule your 5-minute monologue audition or 10-minute musical theatre audition. Audition slots fill up quickly - call early to ensure a time that fits with your schedule.
Callbacks will be held Saturday April 25th in the afternoon and evening. A callback audition is a second audition where students work on material from a specific production. Please let us know at your audition if you will not be available for callbacks.
Our Audition Workshops are a place to get some tips on auditioning and practice some professional audition techniques.
Class Placement Auditions
- Tuesday, December 9, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 18, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 31, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, April 9, 4:00 - 6:00pm
Students may audition if they wish to take any class in their age group for which they have not completed the prerequisites. Use the schedule above, and call the Education office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186 to schedule and appointment. At the audition, students will be asked to demonstrate the skills appropriate to the class:
Acting 2, Acting 3, Performance Labs, Advanced Training Intensive (offered in the school year) - Present a memorized monologue one minute long.
Musical Revue - Sing about one minute of a prepared song, with or without accompaniment.
Long-Form Improv, Improv 2 (offered in the school year) - We will provide some improv exercises at the audition.
Comedy Troupe - We will teach and ask you to demonstrate some safe physical comedy moves at the audition.