SCT Drama School offers financial assistance on two levels:
Scholarships: An application and deposit are required; our criteria are partially based on the HUD income guidelines for King County. Scholarships cover 20-70% of total tuition.
Payment plans: Split up your balance into two or three installments. Call the Drama School to make arrangements.
For a financial aid application form, call the Drama School office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186, or download the form below. For full consideration, financial aid applications must be received no later than the dates listed below. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Applications received after these dates will be considered only if there are scholarship funds available.
Summer 2015 Application:
Application Due Dates:
- Summer 2015: May 29, 2015
- Fall 2015: August 28, 2015
- November Conferences 2015: October 23, 2015
- Winter Break/Winter 2016: December 4, 2015
- Mid-Winter Break 2016: January 8, 2016
- Spring Break/Spring 2016: February 26, 2016