SCT General Auditions
Seattle Children's Theatre announces General Auditions for the 2019-2020 Season
- Auditions will be held from 11a – 4p on March 25th -28th, 2019 at SCT. Auditions will be by appointment.
- If you have not auditioned at SCT in the past two years or are new to town, we’d love to see you. AEA members who wish to be seen again are welcome.
- An accompanist will be provided, please do not plan accompany yourself or sing a cappella.
- Auditions are for actors age 18+.
- Please drop off or mail a hard copy of your headshot and resume to:
201 Thomas St
Seattle, WA, 98109
- SCT does not accept emailed resumes or headshots.
- SCT does not accept videotaped auditions or submissions.
- Please be sure your submission includes:
- Headshot & Resume: these will be used for scheduling purposes only.
- Your correct email address – appointments and all communication will be via email.
- Your date/time preference within the dates/times listed above.
- Please prepare one monologue and, should you elect to sing, 16-24 bars of a song. There will be a piano accompanist available. If you elect to sing, please bring the sheet music for your song in the correct key, please do not plan to accompany yourself or sing a cappella.
- Deadline for submissions is March 8, 2019.
- Appointments and all audition information will be sent via email.
- There are limited time slots available; assignments will be made in the order in which headshots/resumes are received, with priority to AEA members. If you are a member of AEA please include that information in your submitted materials to assure priority scheduling and bring a copy of your membership card to your audition. For these auditions EMC actors are considered Non-Equity.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCT will post the 2019-2020 season on its website, www.sct.org, after March 31, 2019.
Summer Season Student Auditions
Information on 2019 Summer Season Auditions can be found here.