2014-2015 Mainstage General Auditions will be held from 10am – 2pm on April 21 - 24 and April 28 - May 1, 2014 at SCT.
Please drop off or mail a hard copy of your headshot and resume to:
201 Thomas St
Seattle, WA, 98109
• SCT does not accept emailed resumes or headshots
• SCT does not accept videotaped auditions or submissions
• Headshots are preferred in “portrait” orientation rather than “landscape” orientation
Please be sure your submission includes:
1. If you are a member of AEA, a copy of your membership card to assure priority scheduling. AEA and non-AEA actors may audition.
2. Your correct email address – appointments and all communication will be via email
3. Your date/time preference within the dates/times listed above
All applicants must be over 18 years of age, no execptions. Please prepare one monologue and one song to present, should you elect to sing. There will be a piano accompanist available every day of our General Auditions. There are limited time slots available; assignments will be made in the order in which headshot/resume are received. SCT will post the 2014 – 2015 season on its website after March 25, 2014.
Deadline for submissions is April 11, 2014.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Season Student Auditions
Students entering the 4th grade the following Fall through age 21 may audition for Summer Season productions. Learn about our audition process.